• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop-down transparency?

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2006 Aug 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend of mine is working on a WebHelp Pro project that includes a background image in the default .css. He says every time he adds a drop-down menu, the background image appears in the drop-down menu behind the text in i, rather than the standart white solid background. I've tried many times to duplicate this, and have not yet had any luck. Any experiences?

Everything is up to date and he's using the latest version of X5, and they're running XP at his office.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I understand his question now, he was looking to have the background image not appear in drop-down text, not drop-down menus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi ClubHans

One way you could overcome this is to select the desired text and apply a Highlight color to it. This should configure the background to a specific color.

Another possible way would be to insert a table and configure the background of the cell.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp