• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Funky coloring on Context Sensitive Help

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2006 Aug 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 5.0.2 to create context sensitive webhelp (at the page level) that is accessed directly from the application (via a network server). I have one page of instruction that is absolutely driving me nuts! The background shading color is off - and it's very obvious. The header is a dark yellow and the rest of the page is the correct color - a lighter yellow. I've changed the style sheet to be the light yellow color and the template and even that page of instruction and the header itself to reflect the light yellow color. It still shows up with this funky color scheme. All of the other pages display perfectly and when the Help is accessed from the "Help Button" (not context sensitive) this page displays with the correct coloring. It's only when it's accessed as context sensitive that the coloring is funky. Any ideas?? Thanks. Lisa in Roswell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 24, 2006 Aug 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Lisa in Roswell

Personally, I think the aliens must have had a hand in it. But that's just me.

Seriously, I think you need to examine the TrueCode. Look near the top in the Head area. Delete anything you find in the Styles section. My personal guess is that somehow, you have an embedded style lurking about.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp