Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE and Lion can't download my purchases HELP

Aug 25, 2011 Aug 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased my first ever ebook to download onto my brand new mac air running Lion.  All so exciting except that I spent the next four days finding out how to install ADE onto my air so that I could download my ebook.  It would seemt that the regular installation doesn't work on Lion.  That successfully accomplished I returned to the bookstore website all ready to download my book so I could take it away with me for the week.  But low and behold when I try to download it I am prompted to install ADE.  Which I have already done!!  Can someone please help me?!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ADE installation requires that you have Flash installed in your browser, and Lion no longer comes with Flash pre-installed.

You can either - install flash (link of of www.adobe.com)

or

Try the standalone installer at http://www.adobe.com/devnet/digitalpublishing.html(scroll down to the bottom in the tools section).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already have flash on my computer.  I have also tried installing Java and that didn't help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines