• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Install Flashbuilder 4 Plugin for Eclipse

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2011 Jun 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Web Premium  CS5 and it came with Flash Builder 4.  The Flash Builder 4 plugin for eclipse on the other hand was always available online separately (uses the same serial key though).  Now that CS 5.5 is out however I can't find the plugin for eclipse Flash Builder 4 (the only one out there is plugin for eclpse Flash Builder 4.5).  Where can I download the plugin for eclipse Flash Builder 4  or is there a way to install it using my install package?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 24, 2011 Jun 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck. Adobe no longer supports FB 4 now that 4.5 has been released, and that includes providing the plugin and installer downloads. I ran into a similar issue with the standalone last week. The only real option is to find someone else who has a copy of the plugin and see if they'll send it to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2011 Jul 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also having the same problem.. Did you find any alternate way for this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2011 Aug 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No sadly.  Any updates on your end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines