Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

slow loading and tabbing with dynamic form

Level 2

Hi. I have a 45 page pdf and I need to be able to select some pages to not print based on content of a field. To do this I understand the form needs to be saved in Acrobat v7 or greater and saved as a dynamic form. So far so good. When I create the dynamic form by opening the existing 45 page pdf, livecycle creates a form object for each line in the document. That's a ton of objects that don't need to be objects. I am adding 15 enterable fields into this document. For example the document may contain a line of text "Last Name", this appears as a form object as described. I am adding a text field next to that so the user can enter their last name. After saving the document it takes a long time to load and the tabbing from field to field is very slow. I am thinking this might be due to processing all the form objects that don't need to be form objects, but not sure. Question: based on my description is there a way to create this document without all those non-enterable form objects?

0 Replies