• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context Sensitive ID Opens wrong help section RH9

Contributor ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a help ID that when accessed via the software, displays the incorrect help section. I've checked everything, from the FM source, to the link assigned in the Map file, to the ID being called in the software. The URL in the browser window is also correct

It always opens the same (incorrect) part of the help, but the section it opens is not even close to the correct section.

<Edit>

I now what it is doing, but not a clue why!

I have a section called Additional Frames, which is repeated numerous times throughout the FM chapter. When RH pulls these in, it numbers them Additional_Frames1, Additional_Frames2, etc.

The link is set to Additional_Frames10 in the Map file. However when the help is being called from the software, the URL is this:

.../Additional_Frames5.htm#XREF_39786_Attribute_Editor

The XREF is correct, but it thinks it is Frames5 not Frames10

</Edit>

I'm very confused.com

Mark

Message was edited by: marksou Updated after spotting what is happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some digging around, it appears that the Internet Proxy Settings that the client I'm working for is the culprit.

Panic over!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting that, always helps when someone else hits the same problem.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp