Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Audio Doesn't Sync with the video

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2006 Aug 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm a complete novice to captivate and I'm trying to capture an area within a IE web browser. I choose to add the audio at the same time as doing the video.

What I get however is the audio does not seem to keep up very well with the video capture.

In addition and perhaps this may be connected, if I click on a link on the webpage I am viewing and scroll up/down the page, captivate doesn't seem to be able to cope with it.

When I play back the movie, I will see mouse hovering over and clicking where the relevant button would be had the video caught up, it's a couple of second behind.

So I guess I have two problems.

I apologise if I'm not providing all the correct information I would also be happy to create a captivate file and upload it to explain more clearly what the problem is.

Regards

Simon H
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2006 Aug 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well I seem to be able to solve the video not keeping up with the scrolling by opting for the "record at high full motion " option

I still seem to have the audio problem but what I also can't solve is that the mouse movement on the screen only shows when you actually click on a button, I want the mouse to move around so I can point to certain areas on the screen but without actually clicking on the links and taking the user away from the current view.

Is that possible or does activate only allow the mouse to be showing moving around the screen if your clicking on an object

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources