• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2011 Aug 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way to fix this problem? ADE has worked before, but now it just comes up with the above error message when adding new books.  (This is supposed to be the middle paragraph) 

PS This website is terrible; when I hit enter to create a new paragraph the previous one jumps to the line above the other. (This is supposed to be the last paragraph)

Have read various other discussions on this topic, people keep saying that it is to do with the computer's clock being incorrect. Resyncing the clock has not fixed this (the time zone is correct).   (This is supposed to be the first paragraph) 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 31, 2011 Aug 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem started when my Nook went back to factory settings. The Nook experts told me I had to re-register it in order for it to work. Once I re-registered it, the Nook worked fine but I can't get library books because ADE wants me to authorize my device and computer. They've already been authorized so it keeps coming up with the error message. Also something about BAD KEY DEVICE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed the same problem- the same error message- with library books. I did successfully download a sample book from the ADOBE website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The time and zone on my computer are correct and it did not fix the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines