Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Builder 2 Debugger Error

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am using CF9 as remote server for development. We have decided to move on CFBuilder to use its debugger feature.

I am getting an error while testing Coldfusion Builder 2 Debugger.

I have googled for this error but didn't find any related post.

Below is the snapshot with error.

cfusion_builder_error.png

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is someone there????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2011 Jun 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say remote, do you mean shared hosting?

The erro is due to the CF Line Debugger not enabled in the CF Admin.

If your using shared hosting, I'd suggest you'd need to setup CF9 locally and connect that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2011 Jun 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF Line Debugger is enabled. every thing is configured perfectly. This is a error which I've never seen before.

Actually, I am a IT Manager in a Software company and we need to setup a remote CF9 Server for development and testing with debugging. This is a centralize server for my team to work and test. Currently we are working using dreamviewer and every thing is going fine with this tool but as you know there is no good debugger tool in DW so we have decided to work in CFBuilder 2. Below you will find the jvm config in my CF Server.

=================================================================================================================

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005 -server -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:MaxPermSize=192m -XX:+UseParallelGC -Xbatch -Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home}/../ -Dcoldfusion.libPath={application.home}/../lib -Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -DDEBUGGER_SERVER_PORT=5005 -DDEBUGGER_TRACE=true

=================================================================================================================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2011 Jun 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing to look at I guess is the neo*.xml files on the server, some one spotted before a similar sort of error and it was down to one of these files being courrpt or empty.

On CF Server installed as a Server Instance these files are

C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfusion\lib

can't remember where they are for standard, but would be very similiar location.

I guess with the issue pointing at logs start with neo-logging.xml then neo-debug.xml then the rest. That's the best I can suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been resolved. Port Number must be your HTTP port like "80".

Thanks for Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation