• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need text to speech in EPUB

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a conventional hardware / software solution so I can listen to, edit, cut and paste Epub books with DRM (from Library or purchased). Adobe Digital Editions isn't it! I am a student I need to be able to listen to a book, cut segments out and insert into my notes so I can listen to a review later and the files need to be available on my "mobile device" of choice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DRM can preclude much, if not all, of what you want to do. That is, sort of , the point of DRM. Restrictions are established by the publishing house.

As a student there may be a staff member at the school who deals with issues such as you face.

Perhaps a discussion will identify alternatives to DRM processed PDF.

Keep in mind that the various alternatives used at schools, like Digital Editions consumed products, are not going to function on 'every' device.

So, the "mobile device of my choice" may be unrealistic.

Be well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines