• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE books to Pocketbook IQ problem

Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought a Pocketbook iq 701. I had to install ADE, so I did. I downloaded some purchased books and added them nicely to the pocketbook. It all worked.

Now, I bought a bigger sd card, for more apps and books. When I try to copy the books from ADE to my pocketbook, it keeps on saying that I have no rights to copy the book. They are no longer found on my pocketbook, but it won't work.

I go for a vacation on sunday the 11th, bought the e-reader for this case, but well, no books means no reading.

Who can help?

Marit from Holland.

Still no one who can help?

Please ....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2015 Mar 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get a new book reader import into the book reader If that don't work export the ADE reader to a pic convert it to pay and then resent it to your android. If not ask for Alex in the customer support line and he will assist you. If your issue is related to the converso poo not process ask for fanny. if the issue is related to the age pocketbook ask for steven.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines