• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Application already in use?"

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime i try to install Adobe Flash Player, it installs to 50% then says "application already in use"..even though I went to uninstall/change programs and all I have from adobe is adobe reader and adobe air. please help:(((

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're on windows based on what you stated.  If you are, have you closed all of your web browsers?  Have you also initiated the Task Manager (Start Menu>Run>taskmgr.exe).  The Task Manager allows you to see processes that are running.  It may be a bit confusing to see all of the processes but if you see anything that looks like FlashPlayer in the Image Name.... well report back and tell us what you see in the Image Names as far as Task Manager is concerned (Processes Tab)..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition, if you continue to have problems please download the installer and try again from the following FAQ:

Where can I find direct downloads of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines