• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

team develop enviroment

Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does ColdFusion Builder support team devellop enviroment?

Does it have source control to let developer check in and check out the files to make sure only one person work on one file at one time?

Your information is great appreciated,

iccsi

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since ColdFusion Builder is built on top of Eclipse it can support a wide range of things through plugins. SO yes, you can get plugins to support just about any version control system you can think of.  I believe it comes with CVS support built in (since Eclipse comes with it built in), and you can choose from a wide variety of options for support for Subversion, Git, Mecurial, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the message,

Do you mean that I need plug in a version control or CF has its own version controls?

If it has how can I access it?

Thanks again for helping,

iccsi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, ColdFusion Builder has CVS support built in. By that I mean a client for talking to a CVS server. And you can get plugins for talking to SVN, Git, etc.

Which version control system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation