• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFFTP Max Rows at 456?

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2006 Aug 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using CFFTP to access a remote server with a large number of files in one directory. The system worked for the longest time, but now is failing saying it can't find the file. In dugging, I can see the FTP connection is made, the directory changes ok, but it can't find the file I need. I added a action="dirlist" and then am using cfdump to display the contents of the directory and sure enough, the file I need isn't listed. It always shows me 456 files. I can use Transmit or other FTP software using the same login and see there are actually 466 files in the directory and the file I need is there and able to be downloaded.

Is CFFTP limiting me to 456 files?

Anybody got any ideas?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 25, 2006 Aug 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything different about the filename that you are trying to get - like it has spaces or other "special" or non-printing characters? Does it start with a period? Is the remote box Win or Unix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2006 Aug 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think the remote box is Windows. The files names are similarly structured -- "20060824.zip" for example. No spaces or anything different than before. The path is /photosZip/daily/****.zip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation