• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Line chart

Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I want to create a line chart in Flex.  I know how to create a simple one but the one I need to create needs to have 6 series (lines). 

The problem is that when I get the data from MYSQL, there is 6 xFields (one for each line) that are the same. eg.  Western Cape - January, Western Cape - February, Western Cape - March, etc (for 6 months).

That means that instead of there being only 9 xfields (province (south african provinces)), there is now 54 of them because they are being populated with all the values and not the unique ones.   The same thing will happen with the line series becuase the line series will have 6 of the January's, 6 of the February's and so on.

I just want to have 9 xfields and not 54 and 6 months and not 9 of each.

Is there a way to solve this please? 

Regards,

Wesley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wesley,

"dataFunction" on Series and CategoryAxis could be something that might help in your case.

A sample app would help us to suggest a better way.

Please send a sample application to deeptika(at)adobe(dot)com

Thanks,

Deeptika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines