Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous page button doesn't display the previous topic

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RoboHelp HTML, version 8

My JavaHelp ouput is working perfectly except for the previous page button in certain cases. It works correctly if I navigate through my TOC and then click the previous page button. However, when I click a link from one topic to bookmark in another topic, when I click the previous page button, it does not return to the previous topic. So, if I click the button again, it takes me to the topic I was viewing before the previous topic.

I have noticed that sometimes when I click a link from one topic to bookmark in another topic, when I click the previous page button, it returns me to the top of the current topic I am viewing.  But this isn't happening all the time. It is inconsistent.

When I click and hold the previous page button, a listing of the previous topics is displayed that allows me to select a topic. This list is accurate, and when I select the previous topic from the list, it works. So, why isn't the button going to the correct topic when it is clicked?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Is this happening with a particular project or with all the projects?

2. Is this happening only when you click a link to a bookmark or with all the links?

3. What is the OS you are working on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens with both of my projects.

It happens only when I click a link to a bookmark.

I am working on Windows Vista OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to reproduce this at my end with a sample project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks!  I appreciate your trying to help me figure out why this button is behaving this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2011 Sep 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reasons i am unable to reproduce the issue at my end. Would it be possible for you to share one of your projects with me so that i can test that at my end. You can send me a mail at pibhatna@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp