• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android: AIR crashes when pressing home or on exit

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just ported a little flash game I did on Android, it runs fairly well but sadly when I press the Home\Back button the app freeze and I need to force the exit to quit. What can cause this kind of problem? Could it be AIR garbage collection freezing the whole phone? I don't really know where to bang my head because I can't even debug such a thing as it should be the phone OS itself or at least AIR to manage things like that.
I'm using Flash Buider 4.5 and the device seems to not matter, it does the same on two different devices I tried.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am I the only one to have this weird issue? 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2011 Sep 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post in the Adobe AIR bug and problems forum... You might get more support there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2011 Sep 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks I'll try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines