• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muddled context sensitive help ids

Aug 25, 2006 Aug 25, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I've done some quite major updates to a help project, including the creation of new context sensitive help Map Ids.

When I generate the help I get two files, cshdat_webhelp.htm and cshdat_robohelp.htm. The cshdat_webhelp.htm contains the correct map ids, however cshdat_robohelp.htm is still picking up old IDs and some that look like random IDs, and this appears to be the file that is called from the top level file (projectname_rhc.htm) that the application calls. We can't get the app to work with the projectname_csh.htm, so we need to use the projectname_rhc.htm and cshdat_robohelp.htm files.

The only map file used in the project is the BSSCDefault.h file, which only contains the correct IDs. I can't understand where it is picking up the old/incorrect map IDs from. Can anyone please help??

Thanks in advance,
Emma.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 29, 2006 Aug 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In case this is of use to anyone else, I found that there was a .ppf file (whatever that is) in the directory, which was somehow messing with the cshdat_robohelp.htm file. I deleted this, and hey presto, problem solved.

Emma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp