3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2011 8:12 AM by mstebby RSS

Content Viewer problems

mstebby Community Member

My file is showing up in my content viewer, but when I click download nothing happens. A few times I have gotten the message "cannot connect to the server at this time" please try again later. This has been happening for 2 days now. What should I do?

• 1. Re: Content Viewer problems
          Bob Bringhurst - Adobe Adobe Employee

Have you had success downloading any folio? Try a simple, small one, and see if that works.

• 2. Re: Content Viewer problems
            vikanorcosta

Hi Bob,

Now i can't sign in to my content viewer in my galaxy tab since 8hours ago, I have cleared cache memory,  still I can't sign in, what would be happen if I unistall the content  viewer to clean all off data and istall it again?, will I mention the  last update folio that i had uploaded to acrobat.com automaticly? as  usual when I update the folio content as usual, tq

• 3. Re: Content Viewer problems
              mstebby Community Member

First I tried to upload a simple article that had some type and a web content box linked to a tiny html file. It went into 'uploading article' and hung up, after 10 minutes I forced quit Indesign. Then I loaded a file that just had some type on it and it worked. So maybe there is something wrong with my html file. I'm going to rebuild the file and see if I can get it to work adding one element at a time.

Thank you,

Maryanne