• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse Sequence display problem

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2006 Aug 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing a strange behavior of a merged project. The subprojects contain browse sequences. On some work stations, the sequences display correctly when you view the master help. On other work stations, the master help does not display the sequences, but when you view the subprojects alone, the sequences are visible.

This is not the problem with the missing HHActiveX.dll which is installed, also we see no dependency of the OS (both Win2000 and XP work stations have the display problem). But we did note that the browse sequences display correctl (i.e., in the master) on all computers that have RoboHelp installed on them. Is there perhaps a different dll that is responsible for this, or do you have any other ideas what may be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 29, 2006 Aug 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi robert_sfl

You might need to ensure that everyone involved is using the most recent version of HHActiveX.dll. I believe I've seen reports of this when .CHM files have been deployed using a mix of RoboHelp HTML (and consequently HHActiveX.dll) versions.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2006 Aug 29, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Rick, thanks for the hint. I was not aware that different versions of the HHActiveX.dll exist. We will try that. The display problems occured only on computers that did not have robohelp installed on them so maybe they had obsolete (or simply different) version of that dll.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp