• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I add new tokens to the HTML template file?

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2011 Sep 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the HTML template file "index.template.html" there are some tokens like ${swf} which get a string value substitution when "index.html" is generated.

I want to add some new tokens like "configurationFile" and determine the string value somewhere else in the project.  The project properties would be very nice.

Can I do this?  Or do I have to add my own Ant build file to perform this operation?

Oz

4Dtext tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Right now, the list of tokens is hard-coded in Flash Builder. But this sounds like an interesting enhancement request.

Would be great to have this filed at https://bugs.adobe.com/flex.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now, the list of tokens is hard-coded in Flash Builder. But this sounds like an interesting enhancement request.

Would be great to have this filed at https://bugs.adobe.com/flex.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  A definitive "you can't do that yet" is quite helpful.  I've filed a feature request.  When will it be done?

Oz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> When will it be done?

Can't say anything about timelines, sorry. But updates will be posted to your feature request.

Can you post the link to the feature request here so that others visiting this thread can vote it up?

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines