• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove the buttons

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2008 Sep 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use quiz manager to make some test question, I would like to remove the bottom buttons ,
For example, play button, I just need submit button. Would you all to tell me how to do it? Thanks.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2008 Sep 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all you want is that user must answer all questions and then proceed then there is an option in dropdown in Quiz Manager > Quiz Settings which can be set to Answer All . After setting this option user can't proceed forward unless he/she answers that question . Similarly to restrict backward movement , there is a checkbox "Allow backward movement " . This is also a Quiz level setting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no setting in UI which would enable you to do that. I don't think you can disable play,forward/next buttons in playbar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2011 Feb 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: I realize that this thread is rather old but I thought I'd share with everyone the custom Flash objects that I recently created for some Presenter presentations of my own that required me to hide some of the standard buttons.  You can find the source here and a demo here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can actually remove the playbar from the entire presentation.  Here's what I did. 

I created a simple "shell" presentation of only a few slides with a standard look and feel that I would use on all the presentations requiring no playbar. In the theme editor, I set everything up as I wanted it (the playbar will show at first), I then did a save as with an appropriate name for the theme.  Next, I published the presentation using the theme name.  In the published data file, I opened the vconfig.xml file in notepad and altered the playbar line from

<uishow name="playbar" value="true"/> to <uishow name="playbar" value="false"/>

I then copied the entire published folder and placed it C:\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7\Themes

The next time I go to create a presentation, I go to the theme editor, choose the theme I created and you will notice that the playbar will not appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2011 Sep 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I know this is an old post but I cannot find an answer and this post roughly replates to my question. I want to export a presenter presentation to PDF 'without' the bottom playbar. I have found information about changing the uishow name="playbar" options when exported for web use but nothing for when I want to export to PDF.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew,

Set up your presentation as if for web use using the directions in my post above.  So, you should have a folder on your C drive (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7\Themes\name of your theme) in where you have changed <uishow name="playbar" value="false"/> in the vconfig.xml file.  In Presenter, go to the Theme Editor and choose the newly created theme that does not have the playbar.  Just to make sure that it took, publish to your desktop as if for wbt.  As long as you do not see the playbar, then you can publish as pdf and the play bar should not appear.  All of the other Presenter functionality should still be intact.  You will not be able to see the published PDF unless you have at least Adobe Reader 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to add to Kirkisbetter reply.

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Presenter 7\Themes\name of your theme ; contain theme which are preexisting or that we get with Adobe Presenter.

If you are using custom Theme i.e create theme from Adobe Presentre>Setting>Theme Editor. Then go to AppData folder in your system

For Win7 go to C:\Users\userfolder\AppData\Local\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes\Custom Theme

For WinXp

C:\Documents and Settings\sshukla\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Presenter\Themes\Custom Theme

There will be language.xml file. Edit it and add following tags:-

<layout>  <uishow name="playbar" value="false"/> </layout>

Now publish it to pdf ; it will work for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. I will give it a go.

Is there anyway that acrobat can display a message advising that version 9 is required before a presentation will

play? I had 8 at first and it took me a while to figure out why I was just getting a white screen, something a general

user might not realise.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Displaying acrbat version warning at time of publishing a presentation don't look suitable.

All the required softwares and specification are mentioned in system requirement page http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/systemreqs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources