• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict with folder names in Source Path

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to include two source folders, both named src - my Flash Builder project only allows one - doesn't show the second. One reference uses an absolute path on an external drive to my source and the other a relative path to the fl.motion classes. I can rename my source folder but it's referenced in a lot of projects and I was hoping there was another solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add a linked folder with different name for your external source. Go to File->New->File. Click 'Advanced' and provde linked folder location. Enter name of the folder as 'srcMotion' and click Finish. Now add 'srcMotion' in source path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I was able to accomplish the result based on your directions. There were a few minor things I had to adjust:

- File->New->File should read File->New->Folder

- also, I discovered when adding the new virtual folder to the source path there is no GUI file dialog to find and pick it - it requires that you enter the new file name.

However, great advice and thanks for the solve.

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines