• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Adobe Captivate into Robohelp 6

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2008 Aug 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import Captivate files into RoboHelp it seems like the import was successful, but when I try to view it the screen is blank. I any new to working on Captivate as well, but I beleive everything is ok on that end.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008
Hi Mike

What file did you add to baggage? I ask because if Captivate is opening, it sounds like you added the .CP file and that would be a file you wouldn't want in baggage, because it's the source file for your Captivate project.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you added captivate file into baggage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. How would I go about doing that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on your Baggage Files folder and click on Add Baggage File. Navigate to the movie file and recompile. You don't say what version of RH you are using but look for the baggage files folder in the Project pod or tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

In addition to what Colum offered up, you may find the following articles helpful in your RoboHelp/Captivate adventures.

Click here for article 1
Click here for article 2

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2008 Sep 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Colum,

Thanks for your help, but I still seem to be having difficulty.

I am using RoboHelp HTML 6 for my project.

Here is what I have done:
Created my Captivate file & saved it.
Imported the Captivate file in my Baggage Folder.

Problems are:
When I double click on the file in Baggage it opens up Captivate.
I then tried to import the same clip into a New Topic, but again all I get is a text box saying Flash Movie File. I compiling the porject, but when I try to click on the topic with the Captivate file, but the page freezes. When I mouse over the text box it says "Click to activate & use this control."

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike

What file did you add to baggage? I ask because if Captivate is opening, it sounds like you added the .CP file and that would be a file you wouldn't want in baggage, because it's the source file for your Captivate project.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp