• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Flash Builder project to FXP failed

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from Flash Builder 4.5 to 4.5.1.  When I went to import my projects I was warned that the workspace was created in an older version of FB and that I should migrate the projects to a new 4.5.1 workspace.  Instructions are here:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/899/cpsid_89996.html

Step 1, "Export the project as an FXP file" fails.  Dialog looks like:

error.png

Not much detail.

It does this whether or not "Validate project compilation" is checked.

So I shouldn't run the projects in the existing workspace in the new version of FB, and I can't migrate the projects to a new workspace in the new FB.  How do I win here?  The errors are not listed anywhere?  What do I fix?

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Can you send the error log (.log file), which you can find in the .metadata folder in your workspace directory.

Though the preferred method is exporting, as a workaround, you can try copying the projects from that workspace directory to the new workspace directory.

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send the error log (.log file), which you can find in the .metadata folder in your workspace directory.

Though the preferred method is exporting, as a workaround, you can try copying the projects from that workspace directory to the new workspace directory.

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the route I went.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. The error seems to be related to .fxpProperties. Is there a way I can fix this? - Thanks Rob

The error log file is:

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2011-12-05 10:03:22.741

!MESSAGE Error reading persistence file C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\db-mfesan\.fxpProperties

!STACK 0

com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.persist.PersistenceException: Error reading persistence file C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\db-mfesan\.fxpProperties

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.persist.PersistableSettings.readPersistenceFile(PersistableSettings.java:170)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.fxp.FXPProperties.<init>(FXPProperties.java:246)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.fxp.FXPProperties.readFXPProperties(FXPProperties.java:203)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.fxp.FXPProperties.getFXPProperties(FXPProperties.java:183)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.fxp.FXP.buildFXP(FXP.java:273)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.AbstractExportWorker.createFXPArchive(AbstractExportWorker.java:157)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.AbstractExportWorker.createArchive(AbstractExportWorker.java:89)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.ExportProject.export(ExportProject.java:63)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.ExportWizard.exportProject(ExportWizard.java:340)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.ExportWizard$2.execute(ExportWizard.java:292)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:106)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1975)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:118)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:464)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:372)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.run(WizardDialog.java:1008)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.ExportWizard.exportProjectContents(ExportWizard.java:300)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.exportwizard.ExportWizard.performFinish(ExportWizard.java:239)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:811)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:430)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:624)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.menuactions.FlexProjectExportAction.run(FlexProjectExportAction.java:62)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication.start(FlashBuilderApplication.java:108)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)

Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Could not read XML document

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProjectCore.createCoreException(FlexProjectCore.java:981)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.XMLUtil.toDocument(XMLUtil.java:213)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.XMLUtil.toDocument(XMLUtil.java:180)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.persist.PersistableSettings.readPersistenceFile(PersistableSettings.java:157)

... 57 more

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.XMLUtil.toDocument(XMLUtil.java:211)

... 59 more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines