• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.NET Class not found in the specified assembly list error

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access some .NET objects and I keep getting the error "Class System.Web.Services.WebService not found in the specified assembly list." I am able to access an object in the .NET core DLL so my .NET setup seems ok. I've tried a number of assembly list variations in the CreateObject call. I've also tried adding assembies to the JNBDotNetSide.exe.config file. But I continue to get the error. I've done some googling but haven't found anything that has helped...

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Ok so maybe I'm an idiot. It turned out that I was trying to access a .NET 4.0 object and my CF wasn't set up to support 4.0. I had to update the jnbridge\jnbproxy.exe.config file to add an entry for 4.0 then restart CF. Now it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming that you've seen this thread, but just in case it slipped through your google search:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3010810

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so maybe I'm an idiot. It turned out that I was trying to access a .NET 4.0 object and my CF wasn't set up to support 4.0. I had to update the jnbridge\jnbproxy.exe.config file to add an entry for 4.0 then restart CF. Now it's working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation