• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp9 HTML Trial does not show images in Create PDF for Review

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do Create PDF for Review, the pdf shows only the gray rectangular placeholders for our logo and another image at the top of each pages instead of the actual pictures.  Is this a bug or it is supposed to work like that?

Just in case this has anything to do with it:

Some of RH's PDF Creator Add-in X features did not work on my new Win7, 64-bit, Office2010 machine, and said I couldn't then install my Adobe Standard 7.0 CD because "you have a better product installed".  The techs got on my machine for 2 1/2 hrs. and couldn't get it to write pdf via Printed Documentation and were going to try to re-create it in their lab.  A week later I uninstalled RH's PDF Creator Add-in X and installed my Standard 7.0 and I can now do Printed Documentation to pdf.  Would this have caused the problem in first sentence?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2011 Sep 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot be sure but I would say it is highly likely. PDF Review is designed to work with Acrobat 9 or X. I know Word 2010 has some issues with Acrobat 9 so if you are using 7, nothing would surprise me.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp