Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Newbie

Sep 25, 2011 Sep 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am BRAND NEW to Adobe Captivate and am really scared!!  Is it best to start off with a PowerPoint presentation and record on each slide?  What are your thoughts?  I have been taking the Lynda.com course, but it just seems so complicated.  This is a really complicated piece of software, and I have to learn how to use it.  My boss won't send me to a class, because I am only a contract employee.  If I don't learn it and create a class within 90 days, he won't hire me on full time.  HELP!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community

I hate to post with an offer, but what I have may interest you. I offer an inexpensive e-book targeted toward new users that you might find beneficial.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, ok, I bought your book.  I hope it helps me.  You said it was a pdf file, but it's downloading as all kinds of other files.  What should I view it with and how many pages is it?  I'm going to have it bound at Office Max. 

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, I found the pdf file and all the exercise files.  It's beautiful!!  I can't wait to have it bound!  Thank you so much!!  Have a great day!!

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Rick's excellent publication, there are quite a few other online resources for learning Adobe Captivate.

For example, there's quite a bit on Youtube:

http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=2&oq=youtube+adobe+captivate&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4A...

And there's the Adobe TV series:

http://tv.adobe.com/product/captivate/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources