Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Settings Issue

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2011 Sep 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the issue with the flash settings, where you cannot click on Allow.  I am running OSX Lion, the latest adobe flash (10.3.183.7)

I have added the website to the Local Storage Settings by Site options, with Allow.  When the space reaches 99kb, the issue comes up asking me to allow more space, but i am unable to click on it.  The only way around it is to go back into the storage settings, change to deny, then back to allow, which seems to clear all the storage.  then i can relaunch the browser and be able to get 1 page further in the book before i am prompted again.

Is there an actual resolution to this?  I've tried suggested resolutions of updating to the latest flash player, which supposedly addressed this bug.  Evidently not.  I also manually added the website to the Local Storage Settings by Site option, which was supposed to resolve this as well, but it didnt. 

As of now I am stuck, and unable to read a book for class, which is obviously a critical issue.

thanks.

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2011 Sep 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Could you try the workaround steps that I've posted in this thread?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3937647#3937647

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2011 Sep 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris,

I have tried the steps regarding the website storage controls.  I will post up later if they worked or not.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines