• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

timestamp in cfqueryparam

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2011 Sep 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the filed with smalldatime format. from my query, i have: between '#TimeFormat(form.d__stage_time_startTime, "HH:mm")#'  and '#TimeFormat(form.d__stage_time_endTime, "HH:mm")#' resutls A:  Correct between '10:00'  and '12:00' But when i added cfqueryparam   and  I didn't get the same results and it passing something below which was not Correctted. i've try cf_sql_time or cf_sql_timestamp but none of them work just like the one i have from results A. resutls B: Parameter #1(cf_sql_time) = {ts '1899-12-30 10:00:00'} Parameter #2(cf_sql_time) = {ts '1899-12-30 12:00:00'} what can i do in cfqueryparam to get the same results as passing like from results A? thanks

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that in your query, you are using a database function of some sort to extract the time portion of the datetime field. 

Timeformat returns a string, not a time object.  The first thing I would do is to use CreateTime instead.  I would also use cfsqltype="cf_sql_time".  Then it should work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create time?, it takes 3 parameters, what can i do here?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2011 Sep 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you strictly want time values, then you shouldn't be mixing times with datetimes. Why not use CHAR as the datatype? Here is an example:

<cfset t = "12:34">

<cfquery name="q" datasource="myDSN">

insert into myTBL(timeCol) values(<cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_time" value="#t#">)

</cfquery>

This would work when the field timeCol has datatype CHAR(8) or TIME (I am on MySQL). The time would then be stored as 12:34:00.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation