Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breeze 5 presenter - Import Audio not working in windows 7

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2011 Sep 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are currently using Breeze 5 presenter, the import audio function not working in the windowns 7 machine. But it works fine in the windows XP machine. Any one can help me on this or any suggesstion?

Thanks in Advance

Sajjad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 30, 2011 Sep 30, 2011

Well, there is no such thing as Breeze or Breeze presenter. The products were renamed years ago to Adobe Connect and Adobe Presenter. Adobe Connect 8 is purchased as a hosted service or as your own server. Adobe Presenter 7.07 is the latest and Adobe Presenter 7.05 was the first version to support Windows 7. We recommend 7.07 as the latest release and you can purchase that version. I do not believe there is an upgrade price for going from 5 to 7. You'd have to buy the Presenter 7.07 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 23, 2011 Sep 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure that Breeze 5 probably would not work with Windows 7 since Breeze 5 is no longer supported. When it was designed it was for Windows XP and previous Windows versions. You'd need to upgrade to Connect 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2011 Sep 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heyward,

Thanks for your reply. I just want to confirm Are you reffering to Breeze 5 presenter? or the breeze server. I am looking for the breeze 5 presenter where we create some coursewares. if possible could you also please tell us whether any patch release available from adobe to support Breeze 5 presenter on windows 7 operating system. We are getting this problem only in the window 7 machince XP works fine.

Thank you,

-Sajjjad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, there is no such thing as Breeze or Breeze presenter. The products were renamed years ago to Adobe Connect and Adobe Presenter. Adobe Connect 8 is purchased as a hosted service or as your own server. Adobe Presenter 7.07 is the latest and Adobe Presenter 7.05 was the first version to support Windows 7. We recommend 7.07 as the latest release and you can purchase that version. I do not believe there is an upgrade price for going from 5 to 7. You'd have to buy the Presenter 7.07 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/ You can purchase a new license directly from Adobe's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines