Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded Project to RH9 and now my Graphics are gone

Sep 29, 2011 Sep 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have this old project that was built in RH 6. I opened it and upgraded to RH 9 this morning and at first glance it works ok.

However, none of my graphics are displaying when I'm in developer mode and they don't display when I publish the files either. I can see the filenames on the graphic placeholders on all the pages so RH knows what the files are. It just isn't finding them for some reason.

All the graphics in the root project folder appear. But all of the graphics in the Graphics folder show a red x and the graphic name. Under image properties it says image not found. See screen shot below.

Is there a quick fix for this issue? I've got a TON of pages and really hope I don't have to rebuild all the graphics for this project.

Ideas?

Robohelp.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The fact they have little red x's on them is suggesting RoboHelp cannot find the images.

If you examine the source location do you see them? The fix may be as simple as moving them using Windows Explorer.

Another clue that will help us here is to show us a screen capture of the HTML code for an image and a screen capture of the source folder structure.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

You gave me an idea! When I was going in to take the screenshot of the folder structure I saw that all the graphics were deleted from the graphics folder. Strange since they had been there before I upgraded to RH 9 this morning. So I copied all the graphics from an old version (which I had luckily) and pasted them into that folder and wahlah - my graphics are back.

Thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp