• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating the installable

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2011 Aug 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have files such as xml files that need to be placed into the application install directory when the application is installed on the machine. currently my projet folder is src, flex 4.5, referenced libraries, bin-debug, html-template and (newly created) xmlFiles

I need that last folder, xmlFiles to be included in the install and installed into the application install directory. How would I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump. How do you add other files to the installable created for air apps so you can have those files appear in the installable directory?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2011 Sep 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't tell you the exact steps, but I might be able to point you in the right direction.  Check out Project|Properties|Flex Build Packaging|Package Contents and Project|Properties|Flex Build Path|Source Path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines