• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink not working in Presenter 7.0.7 in pptx file

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2011 Sep 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an external hyperlink in the form of http://www.server.gov in the last slide of the presentation.  The link is not selectable in the published presentation.  I'm using office 2010 32 bit, windows 7, presenter 7.0.7 build 7746.  The published presentation is on the web server and I'm accessing the presentation with IE.  I've tried deleting the link and reinserting it.  Any suggestions on what to try next?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 29, 2011 Sep 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried on same configuration for both PPT nad PPTX but I am not able to repro the issue.

Please verify; if we play the Presenter published file on local system then hyperlinks are accessible?

If answer for above is yes then I can suggest you  to check "Enable window popup" is unchecked.

Regards,

Shubhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2011 Sep 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a drop shadow on the link? That will cause Presenter to disregard the link when publishing it!

A fun little issue that took a while to find the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 02, 2011 Oct 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, if  hyperlink text have text Effects/wordstyle then hyperlink won't work; this is known issue in presenter 7.0.7 and will be fixed in new release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources