• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SWF with sound and video uploaded to Adobe Connect Pro 8

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2011 Sep 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a 37-page SWF file that was created using InDesign to Adobe Connect Pro but when I click on the URL, I can see the file and animation without any sound. Moreover, the embedded video (F4V) created using Captivate refuses to play. When I tested this on my PC using the internet browser, the whole ensemble played perfectly. So I am not sure why the sound and video refuses to play now that the SWF file has been uploaded to Connect Pro.

Should the resource files also be uploaded to Connect Pro so the sound and video will play while viewing the SWF? But then Connect Pro only uploads one content file at a time. 

Hope someone can help.

Disappointed

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2011 Sep 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you would need to upload the resources if they are not a part of the SWF, but something that it calls to. You can upload them as a ZIP file, but you would want the file that launches the presentation to be named index.swf (or index.htm if desired).

Are you trying to load the SWF into a Connect Meeting room, or just as stand alone content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2011 Oct 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thank you so much for your advice. I am trying to upload it as a stand-alone content.

Will try uploading all including resources as ZIP.

Tks again

Cristina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines