• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Datefield Bug??

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2006 Aug 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to allow a user to select a range of dates so that they can search the database. It works great with one problem that might be considered as a bug. I wanted to see if anybody knows how to solve this problem before I go and report it.

Here's the problem:
Using the code attached, once the first select box is populated without scrolling through the months and then the second datefield is populated a problem arises. So once you try to select another date in the first datefield box in a month that is at least 4 to 5 months before, some dates don't display. I thought it was a white on white error but I couldn't change the calender's font color. So I figured that if I didn't display today's date on the first select field that it would take care of the error. This worked when I used "Datename1.showToday = false;" in the start of the RangeStart function. The thing is, I would like to keep today's date selected but haven't found another way around the issue. Does anybody know what I could to do eliminate this problem.

Jeff
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 03, 2006 Sep 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2006 Sep 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I can't recreate your error with your code. It loads a cfform with two date fields. I can select a date in field one, then select a date in field two, then move back to field one and select any date which comes before field two. I scrolled back 12 months (you said 4 or 5 months) without issue.

Can you elborate any more? Perhaps I misunderstood the nature of your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation