• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newbie - buttons

Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just installed Captivate cs5 on my windows 7 PC, I have created a recording with 25 slides, I would like to add a button onto the second slide to let the users continue on with the video.

I have added the button and selected On Success 'Go to the next slide' with infinite attempts, but when I play the video in preview or publish mode, the button does work if I click it but if I don't the next slide comes anyway, so my question is, is there any was to put a 'stop' on the slide so that the video will not move on without the user selecting the button?

Thanks

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Select the button and look in the Properties tab > Timing section.  There should be a box there with a tick next to Pause After.  If not, tick this box and specify the number of seconds from the beginning of the slide where you want the slide to be paused by the button.

Button_PauseAfter.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the button and look in the Properties tab > Timing section.  There should be a box there with a tick next to Pause After.  If not, tick this box and specify the number of seconds from the beginning of the slide where you want the slide to be paused by the button.

Button_PauseAfter.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources