• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated flash player but it's not recognized, flv won't play still

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am browser testing a page, the page plays a .flv. I see the video play in Safari (v.Version 5.0.5 (6533.21.1)) but it does not play in Firefox 6.0.2. It said I needed to update Flashplayer. However, when I update and install the new player, the page still says that I need to update the player, movie won't play. WHATSUP with that? Happened in IE 7 as well, keeps asking to update player.

karen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try installing latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and see whether your problem solved?Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player 11 is installed and I can see that in the flash player test web page. However, how do I configure it so that I will show up in my flash CS 5.5 IDE environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2011 Oct 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problems.  One of my computers is an older Power PC Mac, running OS 10.4.11.  When the new version of Flash Player came out, it indicated that it would only work on Intel Macs and that v 10.1 should be used on Power PC Macs.  I've installed that but applications continue to say that I need to install Adobe Flash Player.  It is not recognized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2012 Jan 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had the same problems.  My computers is an older Power PC Mac, running OS 10.4.11.  When the new version of Flash Player came out, it indicated that it would only work on Intel Macs and that v 10.1 should be used on Power PC Macs.  I've installed that but face book continue to say that I need to install Adobe Flash Player.  It is not recognized. The link that is posted above(reply#1) takes me back to where it all bagan.I've been going round and round for days. Uninstall..install..uninstall..install..X10 and it's still not recognized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines