• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browser 'back' button not displayed

Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My annual RoboHelp activity begins and I am reminded how little I use it or know about it. I could use some help please.

My Rh 7 project is built using WebHelp. When the Help is launched it is displayed in a separate IE browser window but there are no navigation controls.

Is it possible to have the browserr back/forward buttons displayed? I don't even know if this is a RoboHelp setting, but I don't see anything in the Webhelp properties.

The issue is I use embedded links in some topics which redirect the user to related topics (in some cases I use popups but not always).

Once on the new page the user cannot easily return.  Right mouse click and select 'back' is available but not intuitive to some users. 

I do appreciate and help or guidance.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2011 Oct 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You have a couple of options here. You might adjust the Window properties found in your Project Set-up pod so it includes a toolbar.

Or, you could enable Browse Sequences and hijack their buttons for this function as described in the link below:

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 05, 2011 Oct 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response Rick. Sounds like the first option would be easiest but when I look at the Project Setup the windows icon properties is disabled, there is no expansion either. Which I take to mean it is something in the way I first created the project. Is that something I can modify to attempt the Window properties?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp