• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to get activations reset?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2011 Oct 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title says it all. Once again I'm getting the "too many activations" error message from ADE. Opened up a couple chat sessions with support;they had suggestions but apparently couldn't reset the activation counter. Re-opened the last case report more than 24 hours ago - no response. And so, my question: what's the best way to find someone to reset activations?

Kathleen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2011 Oct 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no reponse from support (latest case# 0206795273, Chat:ADE (CH87598622), but searching the forums got me this previous post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2475852#2475852 .That answers my question without solving my problem, but apparently by opening another web case I've reported the trouble to the appropriate place. The only left to do is wait, I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2011 Oct 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Talking to myself again...

Contacted Support again and FINALLY found the one tech who knows how to reset the activations counter!THANK YOU, Kiran!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines