Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash 11 installation issue- 'corrupt content from a reliable source'

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2011 Oct 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been trying to install Flash 11 on my windows 7, 64 bit system for firefox. The download works fine, but the installation process hangs up at around 45% and I get an error message stating that there is 'corrupt content from a reliable source'. I have also tried a direct download, but end up getting another error message that it cannot locate the temp. file or something. I've tried downloading it for 32 bit as well, only to meet with the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2011 Oct 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you using the direct installer downloads located in this FAQ page? http://forums.adobe.com/message/3952360

unless you are running a 64-bit version of Firefox 4+, you'll only need to download and install the 32-bit version.  do a full uninstall and try again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines