• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make those EULAs available if you insist on our reading them.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2011 Oct 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player update to is proffered to us with the usual checkbox "I have read and agree the terms (...)" which must be checked in order to install the software. However, there is no EULA for version 11 on the EULAs page to which the link points.

Dear Adobe, even if you have a leading market share in certain products, watch out lest you become too self-confident and lazy.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2011 Oct 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have experienced the same, and I think it is a little funny to have the EULAs in PDF format (which program should I read them with before installing acrobat reader?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's something fishy about not providing the "required" reading.  It suggests that they do not expect us to read it.

In a case like this, I do not install, even if it's free.  I don't trust them.  At best, they do sloppy work.  At worst, they have bad motives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines