• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Framesets not appearing when accessing Help from application

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Framesets in RoboHelp 8.

Outside of the Application for which i am creating the Help system for the Help system looks great with no ToC, except the one i have manually created in one of the Frames and each Topic, when called appears in another Frame.  However, when i call the Help system from within the application that it is for i get the topic appearing without any Frames.  Does anyone know what i have done wrong and what i need to do to sort it?

Thanks for the help

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asked in the wrong place for a start. I will move this thread to the FrameMaker Integration forum where people better qualified can help.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter: FM integration? You probably misread as it is a question about frames and framesets.

@Steve: If I understand correct, you created a frameset and use that to hold a topic and a TOC that you created yourself. The application is probably opening the topic directly instead of opening the frameset.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter:  The question is not about FrameMaker ... its about Frames and Framesets in RoboHelp 8

@Willam: Yes that correct.  How do i get it to open the Frameset instead of the topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Opening the frameset is something for your developers. How are the topics opened? Do you use some kind of context sensitive call or are the topics opened correctly? The developer will have to amend his call so the program opens the frameset.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops! My apologies.

I guess Rick has moved the thread back to where it belongs.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Willem.  I'll ask them to amend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp