• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11 Installation with Internet Explorer 9

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I know there are alot of discussions on this already, but I have tried all the suggestions with no luck.  I have just got my PC back after a full restore, 32 bit Windows Vista.  I have installed the new Internet Explorer 9 and wasn't surprised when it told me to install the latest version of Flash Player.  I tried to install and got the message to close Internet Explorer which I had already done.  I managed to sort that by going to Task Manager and closing an iexplore.exe process that appeared to be stuck.  When I go to adobe.com it tells me that I have the latest version (11.0.1.152) installed, but when I try to view videos on IE9 it tells me that I still do not have Flash Player! I have restarted, checked the things that have been suggested in other posts and still  not having any luck!

Suggestions please????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you post a screenshot of the error you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! I had turned off the ActiveX filtering but must have turned it back on somehow?? Turned it back off and now it works! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines