• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a Connect Training Course to update my Captivate Presentation Version?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a presentation with quiz created in Adobe Captivate 5.  I am using this as a online training course on Adobe Connect.  I published the first two versions, which are reflected in user reports in Connect.

However, I have made some important changes to the Captivate Presentation, and have published them to the Adobe Connect Server in the correct location. On the connect Admin page, it shows the updated version date/time for creation and uploading.  But when I have someone go to take the course, it is still the previous version that gets loaded.

How do I force or get the most updated version to be used on Connect?

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 12, 2012 Jan 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be a 'caching' issue with the browser....so easy first check is to clear your browser cache then load Connect and the link again... Still not correct?

Then only thing I can suggest is you post the question to the Connect discussion group (as I don't know much at all about file management in Connect....)

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources