• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not reinstall Flash Player 11--URGENT

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have gone through the steps on adobe's website run the unistaller, restarted computer, and tried installing again and eitherit is timing out or giving me a weird certificate error?

Please help need to get flash reinstalled urgently

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is on a Windows XP computer, and i have tried re-installing flash on both IE and FF and it fails in both. I would even take v10 just to get something back on my computer. There is a lot i cant do now that i dont have flash anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you downloading from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer?  If so, can you provide a screenshot of the certificate error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will help the installer team if you could provide the screenshot (or the full message) requested above.

After that, try downloading the installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i couldnt load it either...kept getting message rhat appliction was being used.   tried reloading player 10 but no good. there is defineatly something wrong with 11 so am using google chrome as browser now as it gas player alredy installed in it till flash player 11 is fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

towgod wrote:

...kept getting message rhat appliction was being used.

It would really help if you could provide a screenshot or the exact full message of that.

After that, can you try to locate FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl in C:\Windows\system32 and delete it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dont know why but i was finally able 2 flash installed on FF than it successfully downloaded n installed for ie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flashplayer error message.pngadobe install blank screen.pngflash player 11 message.png1st pic was after an hr pluss of running......could not find Flashplayercplapp in system32

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

twogod,

You're issue appears to be different from the original issue in this thread (weird certificate error). In the future, please start a different thread if you're issue is not the same as an existing thread.  It will help tremendously in responding appropriately, and reduce confusion in a thread.a

Can you please provide the FlashInstall.log file?  On a 32-bit OS, it is located in \Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash.  On a 64-bit OS, there will be two files, one in \Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash, and another in \Windows\SysWow64\Macromed\Flash.

Also, can you try installing using the files posted here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3952360#3952360

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no macromed.flash  in sysrem32 and i have tried installing from all the sites suggested and it still WONT install.......still keep getting the same messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

towgod wrote:

still keep getting the same messages

What is the installer file name you are running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2011 Oct 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.....the name is install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you get message "Actionlist not found" from that installer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no from the Adobe page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what about install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit.exe ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi towgod,

What is the name of the file, downloaded from the Adobe page, that you were using when you recieved the error:

Installation encountered and error

Actionlist not found

Can you still reproduce the error if you download from the Adobe page?

If you can, please provide the name of the file that resulted in this error.

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi its install_flashplayer11x32ax_gtbp_chra_aih.exe

you will not believe this..........i tried installing it again............and it WORKED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, towgod.  I have forwarded the information to the appropriate individuals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2011 Oct 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi towgod,

The 'Actionlist not found' error may occur due to network issues or webapp failures.  I know you are now able to intall Flash Player, however, to help narrow down the issue, when did you first begin getting this error (date, if possible woudl be great)?  What type of connection to the internet do you have (DSL, cable, other), and the normal download speeds you experience? Is your machine configured with proxy settings?

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2011 Oct 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was 11th Oct i attempted to download it. I have ADSL+ 2 broadband cable, speed is 1000kbs and i have proxy settings hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

towgod,

Thank you for the additional information.  I have forwarded to the appropriate individuals.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this issue has been resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nbarrett74 wrote:

this issue has been resolved

Someone else is posting in your topic, despite having been told to open a topic of their own,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines