• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create new project from exisiting

Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH9 WebHelp Pro

It may be that my project has a corrupt file based on behavior previouly described here.

Is a there a safe, simply way to build a new empty project and bring in existing content.

Thank you.

Mike West

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have created a new thread I cannot see if you tried the simple expedient of deleting the CPD file, do that first if not.

Otherwise you need to create the folders you require in the new project and then you can import all the files in any one folder at the same time.

I have to say that if your preview is working, it makes me dubious that the address your network people created "to make things easy" is where my suspicion lays. Have you checked what is getting through to the target location?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have overlooked that suggestion. Delete the CPD file from inside the project or in Windows Explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Via Windows Explorer with the project closed, then reopen it.

There is a setting in Tools > Options to delete the cache everytime a project opens. You could use that and then close and reopen. Note if you leave the setting selected, it will happen everytime you close any project.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp