• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio won't play on 2nd click

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2011 Oct 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I have a problem with my audio...I dont if its really a problem or maybe im doing it wrong.

here are the details

I have 4 images  lets call this group1

1. cover

2. page 1

3. page 2

4. page 3

and 4 flipped images similar with the 4 images above..like when you are turning a page..lets call this group 2

Audios (attached to 3 objects)

1. oval 1..attached audio1 for page 1

2. oval 2.. attached audio 2 for page 2

3 oval 3.. attached audio 3 for page 3

nature:

at slide enter.

group 2 not visible

group 1 visible

audios....hide ( in which in advance action OVALS are on hide)

process:

user clicks on page 1.. cover=hide, flipped cover=show, oval 1=show, fliped cover =show

click page 2: page 1= hide, flipped page 1=show, oval 2=show, oval 1=hide

click page 3: flipped page1=hide, flipped page 2= show, oval 3= show, oval 1= hide, oval 2 = hide

problem:

when I click flipped page 2..nature would be this:

page 2=show, oval 2 = show, oval 1= hide, oval 3, hide, flipped page1= show.

the audio wond play anymore.. oval 2= show but audio doesnt play. this also same with page 3 and page 1.

What could be the problem?

I'm using captivate 5.5

Thanks Lili for your advance action blog. it made me understand it more better..but I guess I need a little more hehe ( still studying c/o your blog)

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to have access to your file? You could post it on acrobat.com, share and publish and send me the link by private message.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahh Ok sure.. finishing up other slide. give you update once uploaded.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im tryng to understand acrobat.com haha.. i have an account but how do I use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Use the button Upload to upload a file. After uploading you can right-click on that file and choose Share file. Now you can either type in an e-mail address, or with the popup menu that appears at the bottom left, you can choose Publish. Then you get another small popup menu, where you see 'Copy link'. Choose that option and you can paste that link in a message to send to the person you want to share the file.

You can also share the total workspace. There are more tools available, but I thought you wanted to share a file?

BTW there is a help menu as well....

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2011 Nov 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have uploaded the file in acrobat.com. How do I share to you? just you

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2011 Nov 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Share the file, then publish it (small popup menu after sharing). Copy the link and you can send me a private message with that link. Only those who have the link will be able to download the file.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources