• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF files from RoboHelp Files

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2006 Aug 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Professional, I was trying to create a pdf to document my whole (webhelp) help system by using "create pdf from web site" - even when I chose the entire site - the file is only showing one page with the skin. When I click the buttons for the content, index, etc...in the pdf that is created, I get a javascript error message. What do we need to do to get the PDF to be created with the complete files in the help system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Wrong approach. Use RoboHelp's printed documentation output to create a Word document and then PDF that.

There's a topic on generating printed documentation on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction

If that method is not working, you need to be asking on the Acrobat forums, not here. However, you might want to consider the other approach as you can change the appearance if that produces a better document for you.

UPDATE: My guess is that Acrobat does not like the frames. I don't know if you can change a setting to cope with framed sites, perhaps that's the question to ask over on the Acrobat forum.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2006 Sep 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
o.k. thanks for the info and advice - I think you're right - it does seem like an acrobat issue to ask in their forum. Just bookmarked your site too-looks great! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp