Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tab order not working

Level 2

I am working on a form, and for some reason the tab order is not right. When I go to the Tab Order panel, all of the fields are in the correct order. However, when you tab in the document, they are haphazard, in no logical order. I have have tried moving them around and saving, but they stay in the same wrong order no matter what I do.

The form is located here:http://www.alvingolf.com/docs/creditCardAgreement.pdf

Thanks,

Karen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Had a look at your form ......

In the Hierarchy view rearrange (by dragging and dropping the fields) into the order that you want your tabs to appear.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Had a look at your form ......

In the Hierarchy view rearrange (by dragging and dropping the fields) into the order that you want your tabs to appear.

Paul

Level 2

pguerett,

Thanks so much! That did the trick. I kept looking at tab order, but I never looked at Hierarchy. I'm not sure how they got so messed up in that regard. (That's not the order in which I placed the fields--in fact, I imported the form.) Thanks again! That was driving me crazy!

Karen

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----